Sunday, July 22, 2007

it's been a while....

Ok, a brief overview of what's new!

-I broke up with LT. It was really strange, because he really was a good guy. It's just that things sort of fell flat for me. I wasn't physically attracted to him anymore. I mean, he was nice on the eyes, don't get me wrong, but when it came for.... more physical things.... eeeh. I didn't even want him to kiss me.

-SS is back in town for good. He got a job here. We fight a lot. I think our friendship may not work out at all. It's sad, but a lot of times he is more stress than anything else for me.

-I got a new job. It's good+good pay. I am a little frustrated though, because the position that I interviewed for was a really good job that I was very qualified for. Starting salary was 40k a year. Well when they called me back to hire me, they told me that they wanted to hire me for another position that stared at 29.5k a year, bc they decided to hire internally for the one that i interviewed for. So I get there for orientation, and the other 3 new hires are there for the 40k job that i told was being hired for internally. Grr. But the manager did tell me that it was very possible that they would move me up to that position within a few months.

-looking for a new place. The BFF and i are looking for some nice, affordable 2 bedrooms that will accept my dog. I would love to find a place with a fenced in yard, but she is small enough that it is not a necessity.

I'll try to not be such a slacker on the blog anymore!!

No comments: