Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello

So I've been browsing some Blogger sites as I pretend to work, and became slightly enfatuated with "anonymous blogging." So I thought I'd give it a try.

I think the main reason I'm trying out this blog is because I'd like to get other people besides my friends' opinions on things.

Ok, so a little bit about me....
I'm 24 and live in Ohio. Single. And I guess you could say "looking." I work and go to school, and try to find time for some dating.

That's all for now, but I hope to get some readers on here! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Vicious said...

Twenty-Something,

Good luck with your blog. I'll be watching!

-Vicious

East Coast Teacher said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It's addictive.

And therapeutic at the same time.

I wouldn't give it up for anything.