Tuesday, April 10, 2007

lovely

My boyfriend came into town for Easter break on Wednesday! I have to say, I was slightly nervous because we hadn't seen each other since New Year's Eve. But it was amazing. He got in on Wednesday and we went out for drinks and we stayed together that first night. Honestly, all we did pretty much the entire 5 days that he was home was drink wine, go out with friends, sleep and have sex. Oh, did I mention that he gave me my first orgasm??? that's right, 24 years old and had never had one. So wow. I told him that he should be pretty damn proud, because none of my ex boyfriends had ever been able to do it. After the first time we had sex, he asked me if I had an orgasm, and I told him no that I couldn't. He just laughed at me and said, oh yeah you can. I'll show you. And the next time-bam! So that was just lovely! So we had an absolutely wonderful time. He is so sweet and caring and constantly aware of me. It was so nice to cuddle up with him every night and wake up wrapped up in him every morning. And when he looked at me and said, "mornin beautiful" my heart literally turned to mush!

But now he is gone and I probably won't get to see him for 5 weeks :-( And that is hard.

1 comment:

Me said...

Five weeks?! Aw :(